CACCN Disclaimer Policy
- By accessing/using the educational content, members confirm they have read, understand and agree with the CACCN disclaimer policy.
- The Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN) shall not be held responsible for any liability incurred as a consequence / result of the use or application of any of the contents of any of the posted, circulated or developed educational material.
- These resources, videos, webinars, and all documents serve only as a guide to practice. Members, users, readers must make an independent assessment of the appropriateness and applicability of the content and should also consider the applicable federal, provincial, and professional laws and regulations, as these take precedence.
- In no event shall the Association and/or the author(s) be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of these materials, even if the author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- The Association and/or the author specifically disclaims any warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The materials provided hereunder are on an “as is” basis, and the Association and/or the author has no obligation to provide updates.
The following are resources only and are not an endorsement by CACCN. Discount codes offered are for CACCN Members use only and may not be shared or distributed. Not a member? JOIN CACCN TODAY: Membership processing
If you are unable to locate information you are seeking, please feel free to use the Contact Us form or email email@example.com to make an inquiry with CACCN National Office.
|COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE (CoPs)
Information page including videos and flyers and registration for non-members!
|CRITICAL CARE SPECIALTY CERTIFICATION
|Certification – Access CACCN Certification Resources, including study guide, adult/pediatric webinars
|CANADIAN NURSING PROGRAMS
|Listing of programs across the country. If your program is not included on the list, please let us know by emailing a link to firstname.lastname@example.org!
|CONFERENCE ABSTRACT PREPARATION
|Writing Impressive Abstracts
|CRITICAL CARE NURSING SURVEYS
|Access to surveys for critical care nurses
|DAYS OF SIGNIFICANCE 2024
|A resource list of cultural, religious, national, and international days of significance. This listing was prepared by the Health Sciences Association of British Columbia.
& SELF CARE RESOURCES
|Resources to assist you with your health and well being!
Nursing Tool Box and Self Care Resources
|25% off on subscriber content
|Access world medical experts and gain CL credits in a way that suits you. Continulus courses, videos and lectures also support global equality in healthcare education.
Continulus is open access! Register today!
|50% discount on
|Website: Pallium Canada
Discount Code is available in Members Only: Log In Required
Pallium’s award-winning Learning Essential Approaches to Palliative Care (LEAP) courses is Canada’s leading suite of courseware on palliative care for health care organizations and professionals. LEAP courses provide health care professionals with the knowledge, attitudes, and skills to help provide palliative care to patients and families facing life-limiting illnesses in a more timely and effective way.
|SIGNS for KIDS
|The SIGNS for Kids Consortium – Centre for Safety Research
Pediatric health education tool that can support decision-making around when to seek urgent medical care for children.
|PLAN WELL GUIDE
Critical Care Doctor Daren Heyland presents: Things to Know Before You Consent to ICU Care.
|Coronavirus Information and Resources
|American Association of Critical-Care Nurses:
|Clinical Education Resources: iConnect (Podcasts)
|Canadian Blood Services
Practice Guidelines & Initiatives
|Canadian Critical Care Society
|Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
|Publications and Resources
|Canadian Institute for Health Information
|Canadian Nurses Association
Policy & Practice Support Tools
|Canada Health Infoway
|Canadian Frailty Network
|Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation
|Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP)
|Toolkit: Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines: An Integration of Physical Activity, Sedentary Behaviour, and Sleep
|Choosing Wisely Canada
Recommendations by specialty – critical care
|Canadian Patient Safety Institute
|Tools and Resources
|GBS/CIDP Foundation of Canada
|Institute of Safe Medication Practices Canada
|International Council of Nurses
|Nestle Health Sciences
|Public Health Agency of Canada
|Resource Optimization Network
|Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
|navME: Navigating Medical Emergencies
|Stryker Sage FocusRN
|Clinical Education Program: Website
|World Federation of Pediatric Intensive and Critical Care Societies
Health Professional Resources
|World Federation of Critical Care Nurses