YOUR professional specialty Nursing Association for Registered Nurses working in critical care.
CACCN also welcomes affiliates working in other nursing areas, medical suppliers, undergraduate nursing students and others interested in critical care. Application for membership/affiliates includes both national and local chapter membership, as well as the following:
- The peer-reviewed Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing™ (CJCCN) (cjccn.ca online)
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice 5th Ed (print)
- Position Statements and Practice Guidelines
- Awards, Grants, and Bursaries
- Educational opportunities to accumulate continuing learning education hours – Chapters, National and Continulus
- Webinars and Journal Clubs throughout the year
- Educational tools and webinars for Canadian Nurses Association Certification (CNCC[C] and CNCCP[C])
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter events and the Dynamics of Critical Care™ Conference
- Joint membership with the Canadian Council of Cardiovascular Nurses (CCCN) – one payment = two associations!