The CACCN holds a number of meetings throughout the year to plan Association business, determine policy/procedures and further the objectives of the Association.
Board of Director Meetings
- The Board of Directors meet throughout the year by teleconference and in person, twice annually – March and September.
- Committee meetings are held at the discretion of the Committee Chair
- CACCN Committees
- The Board of Directors and Chapter Leadership meet annually in September.
- Chapters hold meetings and education days at their discretion
- Chapters hold a general meeting of the membership on an annual basis
- CACCN Chapters
Annual General Meeting
- The annual meeting is held annually in September for active members to meet and review the Association’s annual report and financial audit for the previous year, learn about new programs, elect board members and provide direction to the Association leadership.
- Annual General Meeting