The CACCN holds a number of meetings throughout the year to plan Association business, determine policy/procedures and further the objectives of the Association.
Board of Director Meetings
- The Board of Directors meet throughout the year by teleconference and in person, twice annually – March and September.
- Committee meetings are held at the discretion of the Committee Chair
- CACCN Committees
Chapter Connections Day
- The Board of Directors and Chapter Leadership meet annually in September.
- Chapters hold meetings and education days at their discretion
- Chapters hold a general meeting of the membership on an annual basis
- CACCN Chapters
Annual General Meeting
- Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Annual Report
- Financial Audit
- The annual meeting is held for members to meet and review the Association’s annual report and financial audit for the previous year, learn about new programs, elect board members and provide direction to the Association leadership.
- The AGM is held in September annually.
- Notification of the meeting is provided a minimum of twenty-one (21) days in advance.
- Elections and other items requiring a vote, may be completed electronically prior to the meeting.
- All members are encouraged to attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Members who are unable to attend the meeting may vote at the meeting via proxy.