YOUR professional specialty Nursing Association for Registered Nurses working in critical care.
CACCN also welcomes affiliates working in other nursing areas, medical suppliers, undergraduate nursing students and others interested in critical care.
Application for membership/affiliates includes both national and local chapter membership, as well as the following:
- A subscription to the peer-reviewed Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing™ (CJCCN) (online)
- A copy of the CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice 5th Ed (print)
- Position Statements
- Awards, Grants, and Bursaries
- Educational opportunities to accumulate continuing learning education hours – Chapters, National and Continulus
- Educational tools and webinars for Canadian Nurses Association Certification (CNCC[C] and CNCCP[C])
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter events and the Dynamics of Critical Care™ Conference
Recruit a new CACCN Member and WIN! For each new CACCN member you refer quarterly, we will enter your name into a blind draw to win a complimentary one year membership!