Webinar: PICCs in the Critical Care Environment!
Use the CACCN Contact Form to register!
Medical Assistance in Dying (MAID)
The Canadian Nurses Association (CNA), in collaboration with a national task force, is developing a nursing framework for medical assistance in dying (MAID). The purpose of the framework is to provide information and highlight key considerations to help nurses reflect on the ethical and practice issues that may arise with MAID. The framework will also support stakeholders in nursing education, regulation, research, policy and administration. As a registered nurse your input is invaluable. Your feedback is requested in regard to the document. Please visit MAID Survey to participate by September 15.
Dynamics 2016 Conference Registration
Deadline: September 5, 2016
E-Brochure and Online Registration! Note: Mastery Sessions 5B, 5C and 5E are fully booked!
Delta Prince Edward may have limited space still available.
Dynamics Conference Registration
CACCN Paediatric Certification Preparation Course 2016
The Paediatric Certification Preparation Course has ended. To view the recordings: click here
Dynamics 2017 Conference Committee
Visit Dynamics 2017 for more infomation.
Featured Chapter: Saskatchewan
The Saskatchewan CACCN Chapter is an active chapter with over 60 members. The province of Saskatchewan is the “heart” of North America and has an estimated population of 990,200 people. Regina, SK is home to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) training academy, North America’s oldest bird sanctuary at Last Mountain Lake, and Canada’s Sunshine Capital – the city of Estevan where the average is 2,540 hours of sunshine each year. Saskatchewan was also home to English naturalist Archibald Belaney, known as “Grey Owl” and more recently, the wildly popular Corner Gas, sitcom set in fictional, Dog River - "The Buckle of the Barley Belt" was filmed in Rouleau, SK. Saskatchewan is “down to earth, but the sky's the limit”!
- Subscription to the Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing - journal
- CACCN Standards for Critical Care Nursing Practice
- CACCN Certification Study Guide (in both official languages)
- CACCN's Annual Report and Position Statements
- Awards and educational funds
- Reduced conference fees at Chapter & National events
- Opportunities to accumulate continuing learning hours
- Access to the CACCN Member's Only area of the website, including electronic copies of previous Journals, Member's Discussion Forum and much more