The premier Canadian national critical care nursing conference!
Delta Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan – September 23 to 25, 2024
Join us for the Canadian Critical Care Nursing Conference!
CACCN has been actively providing critical care education for 40 years!
We come together each year at the Canadian Critical Care Nursing Conference (formerly Dynamics of Critical Care) to
Reimagine, Redefine, and Reinspire ourselves, our careers, our colleagues and nursing in Canada.
The conference allows you to share and learn the latest on a multitude of topics, and to hone
your skills both clinical and professional through Fast & Focused, Concurrent, Mastery, Plenary and Poster presentations.
This national event also provides an excellent opportunity to network with nurses and interprofessional colleagues
from across the country and abroad.
Come rekindle friendships, start new friendships, share ideas and have fun!
Call for Abstracts Submissions – opens January 2, 2024
Do you have information to share? Why not submit an abstract for presentation! The Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN) will be accepting abstract submissions for the Canadian Critical Care Nursing Conference 2024.
Submissions open: January 2, 2024
Submissions close: February 29, 2024 @ 1600 hrs ET
- Information for Abstract Submissions (coming soon)
- Review prior to accessing the abstract submission system. This information is a step by step guide to ensuring the required abstract information is provided.
- Tips and Tricks for Creating Impressive Abstracts YouTube video
- Submit your Abstract: Call for Abstracts Online Submissions or click the button below
Call for Volunteers – Abstract Review and Local Operations Committees – opens January 2, 2024
Looking to participate? We have two volunteer opportunities available – one short term and one long term! The Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN) will be accepting applications for Abstract Review Committee and Local Operations Committee members for the Canadian Critical Care Nursing Conference 2024.
- Abstracts Review Committee: Members from across Canada. Commitment: maximum 5 weeks: Call for Abstracts Review Committee application information.
- Conference Local Operations Committee: Members from AB, BC, NWT, SK, YT. Commitment: March to October 2024: Call for Conference Local Operations Committee application information.
- Registration opens in late May/early June 2024
- Tuition Fees
- Online Brochure
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Conference Policies, including cancellation, code of conduct, etc., and Conference FAQs.
Getting there…staying where?
- Registration opens in late February
- Early bird deadline: May 31, 2024
- Final deadline: September 1, 2024
- Prospectus, including registration fees, sponsorship, information and policies
- Registration opens late May / early June 2024.
- Refer to Visa information: Canada Immigration website
- CACCN is unable to and will not assist with Visa applications.
- International Delegate Applications close August 30, 2024 @ 1600 hrs ET.
- How to apply: International Delegate Application Form
- Complete and paid conference registration will be required.
- Letters of Invitation will be provided 7 to 10 business days of receipt of the International Delegate Application.
- By submitting the application, the applicant has read and understands the following information: 1. the invitation letter will only be issued upon receipt of paid conference registration and the required information; 2. the letter of invitation does not guarantee receipt of a Visa to attend; 3. CACCN cannot and will not assist with the Visa application; and 4. CACCN cannot and will not provide financial assistance to applicants (including tuition funding, travel, accommodation, travel document expenses or any other expenses) related to the conference/Visa request.
- Should a visa not be obtainable – the conference cancellation policies will be in effect: Cancellation for refund of the conference registration less the 30% administration fee must be submitted in writing by no later than the final deadline date in September 2024 (date to be confirmed). After the final deadline date (date to be confirmed), no refunds will be provided.