Welcome to the CACCN Communities of Practice (CoPs). The CACCN Member Relations Committee has created Communities of Practice (CoPs), to support critical care nurses and the interprofessional team across Canada and internationally to collaborate, share, and support each other as we work to advance our practice, the care we give and the science of intensive care nursing.
Critical Care Communities of Practice Overview
Communities of Practice Overview and links to the CoP sites.
Four Communities of Practice have been created to optimize communication.
- Link: Critical Care Community of Practice – For all Critical Care Nurses – for all critical care nurses. View Flyer.
- Link: New Nurses to Critical Care – focused on our new nurses to critical care. View Flyer.
- Link: Clinical Nurse Educators & Advanced Practice Nurses – View Flyer.
- Link: Critical Care Managers – view Flyer
- Share the networking flyer with your colleagues!
- Download all posters to share with your colleagues!
- Current CACCN Members received automatic access in early June! CoP access is updated weekly for new/renewing members – watch for an email! Access will be provided to all CoPs – follow the ones you are interested in & like, ignore the rest.
- June 2023, to October 1, 2023 the CoPs will be available to CACCN members and non-members – please share this information with your colleagues.
- After October 1, 2023, the CoPs will revert to Member’s Only. If you are not a member, consider taking membership: JOINUS.
- If you are not a current member or you have not completed the CoP application form, you will see a pop-up saying “Access Denied” when accessing the above links. If that occurs, please complete the application form below.
Non-Members Register to participate today!
Link to registration form CoPs Registration Form or
Scan the QR Code:
Questions? Contact email@example.com.