“Up-to-date clinical knowledge. World class speakers. At a time and place that works for you. Whether you are an experienced Critical Care professional or a new learner, Continulus has something for everyone!”
CACCN is pleased to announce our partnership with Continulus to provide critical care education to our members is launching today!
CACCN Members will have access to critical care educational sessions over the coming year, as well as access to all previous educational sessions. Members may attend live sessions or view the replay of previous sessions.
This is an amazing opportunity to engage with Canadian & international critical care nursing experts and bump up your continuing learning hours credits!
- Registration How To: Continulus
- Registration Unique ID: your email used for CACCN
- Register today: www.continulus.com/CACCN OR www.continulus.com/register
- CACCN updates our membership list with Continulus on or about the 5th day of each month.
- Should your membership or renewal be completed before the 5th of the month, you should be able to register for Continulus starting that same month.
- Should your membership or renewal fall after the 5th of the month, you will have access to register starting the following month.
- You may still participate in a Continulus posted webinar without access to the CACCN complimentary membership as the first webinar with Continulus is complimentary for new registrants!
“Continulus offers an amazing array of topics, world-class speakers and you have the ability to watch or listen at your convenience. It is a great way to learn something new, review and earn continuous learning credits. Whether you work in the rural north or a major urban center there is something for everyone. CACCN is thrilled to be able to offer our members this added membership benefit.”
Sarah Crowe, Vice-President, CACCN