Fraser Health is seeking Registered Nurses with a real dedication for delivering compassionate care to join our Critical Care program at various locations across the Fraser Health region.
Fraser Health is one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing health authorities. We are responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples in British Columbia.
Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff, and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
Do you have a passion for critical care nursing? Be a part of our dedicated and experienced team of health care providers in the Intensive Care Unit! Watch Nick’s story.
We have positive and compassionate work environments where you can bring your real passion for critical care nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. Critical Care is one of 13 clinical service programs provided through an integrated network of community, intermediate, and tertiary services to Fraser Health patients who are critically ill.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Delivering care to a variety of critically ill patients
- Collaborating with members of the interprofessional care team
- Participating in quality improvement activities and research by identifying patient care issues
- Guiding patients and families/care givers about illness prevention, health restoration and health maintenance
- Participating in and attending in-services and other educational programs
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Completion of applicable post graduate course work
- Current Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
Why you should join the Fraser Health family
• Career growth opportunities
• Education and professional development opportunities
• Four weeks of vacation to start and flexible leave options
• Competitive compensation and benefits packages, plus pension plan
• State-of-the-art facilities and technology
• Work/life balance
Posted: May 13, 2021; Expires: August 31, 2021