WHY CHOOSE NEW BRUNSWICK?
New Brunswick is located between Maine, Quebec, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. The province is a mix of forest, mountain, river and coastal islands. Also, it’s the only Canadian province officially bilingual, English and French are both recognized as official languages.
Something people doesn’t know about New Brunswick is the low cost of living. It’s perfect for a family who want to relocate. A lot of newcomers find that they can quickly buy their own houses.
New Brunswick will charm you with its rural and warm side. The unmissable attractions of this province are, without a doubt, its many sandy beaches and its life style. Countless land and sea adventures await you in New Brunswick.
FOR ELIGIBLE POSITIONS, WE OFFER RELOCATION SUPPORT FOR THE
MOVE TO NEW BRUNSWICK AND UP TO $10,000 IN
PROVINCIAL RECRUITMENT INCENTIVES!
What we are looking for:
- Able to obtain registration from the Nurses Association of New Brunswick
- Current BLS certificate
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance)
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network
Interested by the position? Here’s how to apply:
- Visit the Careers section on Vitalité Health Network’s website at https://vitalitenb.itacit.com ;
- Under the “Category” tab, select “Registered Nurse”;
- Select“Registered Nurse – GENERAL CAREER APPLICATION”;
- Make sure to answer all the questions and to attach your resumé.
Posted: September 7, 2021; Expires: October 10, 2021