We have a career opportunity available for an Intensive Care Nurse in our newly renovated and growing ICU at Royal Inland Hospital.
Our Intensive Care and Step-Down Unit is a beautiful, state-of-the-art department consisting of 17 single beds and five, negative-pressure isolation rooms. The fully equipped ICU provides an aesthetically appealing environment for patients and features a new family entrance, a waiting area and quiet room for family privacy, improved functional design, enhanced infection control and support space for the staff. RNs work 12-hour shifts with LPN support. Shift type and times are Days (07:30 to 19:30 hours) and Nights (19:30 to 07:30 hours).
Interior Health offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Relocation allowance (for eligible positions)
- 4 weeks vacation
- Insurance premiums paid by Interior Health
- Medical Services Plan
- Extended Health Coverage
- Dental Health Coverage
- Pension Plan
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives. (BCCNM).
- Advanced preparation in a critical care clinical specialty or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 3 years.
Apply Now: https://jobs.interiorhealth.ca/
Posted: September 29, 2021; Expires: October 31, 2021