Health PEI is seeking Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurses for its two acute care facilities: Prince County Hospital in Summerside and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Charlottetown.
Health PEI is responsible for the delivery of publicly funded health service in Prince Edward Island. The organization operates hospitals, health centres, public long-term care nursing facilities and community-based programs and services.
ICU/ED positions provide replacement and/or supplement assistance to ED and ICU as required.
Full-time permanent and part-time temporary positions available.
- Registration or eligibility for registration with the College of Registered Nurses of Prince Edward Island
- Two years acute care experience or 1 year critical care experience (varies with facility)
- BCLS certification
- Satisfactory criminal records check prior to beginning employment
- Emergency/Critical Care experience
- ACLS , PALS, CTAS, TNCC or other Emergency / Critical Care courses
- CNA certification in Critical Care Nursing
- Competitive wage;
- Recruitment Incentive for designated positions
- Sick, Vacation and other leaves as provided by the PEINU Collective Agreement ;
- Pension (defined benefit – employer matches contributions);
- Group insurance eligibility and cost-sharing;
- Eligible moving experience reimbursement may be available; and
- Employment Support Program for spouse or partner
View full job descriptions / apply online: www.jobspei.ca
For more information: E-Mail: email@example.com or Telephone: 1-902-620-3872
Posted: July 28, 2020; Expires: August 31, 2020