Letters of Invitation can be issued once online registration is open in late May 2022.
After registering for the conference, please email our National Office at email@example.com with the following information and confirmation of your conference registration payment. Requests with incomplete information will not be processed:
- Full name as shown on passport
- Passport Country of Issue
- Complete Mailing address
- Email address where to respond
- Employer Name and Mailing address
- Brief description of why you wish to attend the conference and how this will enhance your practice
- the letter of invitation will be issued upon receipt of conference registration AND the above requested information.
- receipt of the letter of invitation does not guarantee receipt of a visa to attend.
- CACCN cannot and will not assist with the Visa application process, funding for the conference, travel expenses, accommodation expenses, meal expenses, expenses for travel documents or any other expenses related to your attendance at Dynamics 2022.
When you receive the letter, please print it and use it to obtain your travel documents.
The following is provided for information purposes only from the Canada Immigration website:
Entry requirements for visitors to Canada
While some delegates may not need an eTA or a visa to visit or transit through Canada, they will still need to:
- Carry proper travel documents and identification for themselves and any children travelling with them.
- Convince an immigration officer that they satisfy all other requirements to enter Canada. If they do not meet all the requirements, they may not be allowed to enter.
How the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services (information as of November 17, 2021)