We are looking forward to welcoming our exhibit and sponsor partners to Dynamics 2022.
- Exhibit Floor Plan – all spaces are booked – thank you!
- Hotel Accommodation: Caesars Windsor
- Room block was extended to August 31 and is now closed
- Travel Information
- travel codes available: Trains, Planes and Automobiles
- Show Design: Stronco Show Services
- move in – September 19 – time to be determined / move out – September 21 after 1400 hrs ET
- exhibit hall is carpeted.
- exhibitors may order carpet for booths or bring their own.
- exhibitors may use stick tiles – provided they assume all liability for damage to the original carpet.
- Exhibit Delivery Information: Caesars Windsor
- Material Handling Information : Caesars Windsor.
- Material Handling Order Form: Caesars Windsor
- must be arranged through Caesars Windsor – 30 days prior to the show
- show materials cannot be moved through the main lobby of Caesars Windsor
- Electrical, Wired Internet, AV Screen: Caesars Windsor
- each 10’x10′ booth receives one 15 amp dual outlet
- additional electrical may be purchased
- Table exhibits do not receive electrical, but may purchase if needed
- Name Badges: Form for completion: Word Copy / PDF Copy
- form due September 1, 2022 to email@example.com
- Should the form not be returned by the deadline, we cannot guarantee the name badges will be printed.
- Additional Name Badges – $ 60.00 per person per day plus 13% HST. See page 3 of the Name Badge Form.
Thank You! The following sponsorships have been generously purchased:
- Preconference Session (Dinner & Learn) – September 18 – Baxter Corporation
- Sunrise Session – September 19 – Ondine Biomedical
- Sunrise Session – September 20 – Philips Healthcare
- Sunrise Session – September 21 – Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Lanyards – MacEwan University
- App (partial) – MacEwan University
- Water Bottles – William Osler Health System
Available Sponsorship Opportunities
- Exhibit Opening Reception – $5,000 sole sponsorship or $2,000 partial sponsorship
- Conference App – partial sponsorship – $ 1,750 sponsorship fee
- Writing Pads – $500 sponsorship fee, sponsor provides branded writing pads
- Pens – $500 sponsorship fee, sponsor provides branded pens
- Conference at a Glance – $ 800 sponsorship fee
Available Advertising Opportunities
- Delegate Bag Inserts – $ 500 plus HST (must be paid and arrive by September 6)
- Visit our Booth Email Notifications – $ 200 plus HST (must be ordered by September 6)
How to register now! Send forms to CACCN at firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- Invitation to Exhibit: Dynamics 2022
- Exhibit Prospectus (RevMay2022): Dynamics2022
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Packages available
- Exhibit Forms: Booth Reservations, Policy/Procedures, LeadR
- $ 3,300 – 10′ x 10′ booth includes: pipe/draping, 15 am dual outlet, 6′ draped table, 2 chairs, 2 exhibit badges (include breaks, lunches September 20 and 21)
- Exhibit Forms: Table Reservations, Policy/Procedures, LeadR
- $ 1,130 – includes: back draping, 6′ draped table, 1 chair, 1 exhibit badge (includes breaks, lunches September 20 and 21)
- $ 791.00 – Not For Profit (federal registration under the Canada Not for Profit Corporations Act is required; provincial NFP registration does not apply): back draping, 6′ draped table, 1 chair, 1 exhibit badge (includes breaks, lunches September 20 and 21)
- no electrical is provided for table exhibits
- LeadR – lead retrieval. We require a minimum of 10 exhibitors to book in order to run this program app.