International nurses who are registered attendees may request a letter of invitation if required for the visa application. All international attendees are strongly advised to review the requirements from the Government of Canada – Immigration and Citizenship website.
Letters of Invitation will be available to issue upon opening of the online conference registration (June 2020). Upon completion of your paid registration, please email email@example.com to request a Letter of Invitation.
The following information is required in order to process the invitation letter:
- Full name as shown on passport
- Complete mailing address (personal)
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Employer Address
- Employment Position
- Brief description of why you wish to attend the conference and how this will enhance your nursing practice
- be issued for the duration of the conference only
- be addressed to the applicant attending the conference
- not be extended to the individual’s colleagues, friends and/or family members.
- not be issued if requested information is missing
- be processed one (1) to two (2) weeks after request
- reserves the right to decline any request for a letter of invitation.
- cannot and will not assist with the Visa process, tuition funding for the conference, healthcare, travel expenses, accommodation expenses or expenses for travel documents.
- has no influence on an individual’s application to a Canadian Consulate for a Visa to travel to Canada
- is not responsible for the outcome of an individual’s Visa application.