Submission deadline extended to January 12, 2020 at 2300 hrs ET!
The CACCN welcomes abstract submissions that reflect up-to-date clinical care, contemporary issues, and evolving trends in critical care practice. Abstract submissions should reflect current evidence-based or best available evidence and/or information on the topic or subject proposed and should be of interest to critical care providers and high-acuity health care professionals.
- Abstract Submissions Open: October 15, 2019 at 1200 hrs. ET*
- Abstract Submission Closes: EXTENDED to January 12, 2020 at 2300 hrs. ET*
- Abstracts will only be accepted via the online submission process and will not be accepted after the submission deadline.
- * ET = Eastern Time
Abstract Instructions and Agreement
- Call for Abstracts Dynamics 2020
- Please read the following before proceeding to Abstract Submission:
- Abstract Review Rubric – see what the committee is looking for when putting an abstract together!
- Submitting an Impressive Abstract
- Creating an Impressive Abstract (MP4)
- Creating an Impressive Abstract (VOPP)
- Abstract Preparation Worksheet
- APA Reference Resources
Copyright Notification: Graphics, photographs, and text appearing in these resource documents, videos, PowerPoint and presentations are protected by copyright. Personal use of the information is acceptable. Downloading, and distribution and/or commercial use is prohibited without the express written permission of CACCN.
Submitting an Abstract
- Dynamics Abstract Submission System Tutorial (PP)
- Dynamics Abstract Submission System Tutorial (PDF)
- Members and those who have previously submitted an abstract, sign in with your user name (email address) and password.
- Forgotten your password – click on the Abstract Submission link below and select Reset Password under Returning User.
- If you are NOT a member and/or have NOT submitted an abstract previously, create a new profile.
- Speaker proposals are not accepted through the Abstract system.
- If you are a professional speaker (i.e. you receive payment to speak), submit a request to speak to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following: available topics (brief outline/synopsis), where you are travelling from, travel expense requirements, other expense requirements (hotel, meals, etc) and why you feel you would be a good fit for the conference.
- Should we be interested in additional information, we will contact you directly.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.