Coming in August 2020
Information about our Virtual Exhibit Hall!
- April 2020: Exhibitor Bulletin
Why you should attend!
The Dynamics of Critical Care Conference is the annual national critical care nursing conference. Canadian and international registered nurses working in critical care attend Dynamics, which offers exhibitors with products and services of interest to critical care, the valuable opportunity for direct access these nursing professionals. Dynamics appeals to companies who provide products used by registered nurses in adult and pediatric critical care, cardiovascular care and emergency care.
The Exhibit Hall opens on September 28 with an Exhibit/Poster Reception. On September 29 and 30, breaks and lunches are provided in the exhibit hall (when possible). Program scheduling is planned to ensure delegate flow over a total of three (3) hours each day. Our commitment to our exhibitors is favourably noted year after year.
Conference Brochure (available in June 2020)
Rates in Canadian funds; payment accepted by VISA, MasterCard and AMEX. Exhibit fees approved January 13, 2020.
- Additional Information regarding sponsorship and Exhibit Show Design to follow
- Exhibit Prospectus (2020-01-21)
- Exhibit Reservation Form and Policy and Procedures (2020-01-21)
|# Booths||Early Bird Rates|
Deadline: May 15
After: May 15
10′ x 10′
|$ 3000 + 13% HST ($3,390)||$ 3,300 + 13% HST ($3,729)|
10′ x 20′
|$ 5,000 + 13% HST ($5,650)||$ 5,300 + 13% HST ($5,989)|
10′ x 30′
|$ 7,000 + 13% HST ($7,910)||$ 7,300 + 13% HST ($8,249)|
10′ x 40′
|$ 9,000 + 13% HST ($10,170)||$ 9,300 + 13% HST ($10,509)|
Exhibit Booth Inclusions: 10′ x 10′ booth, pipe/draping, draped table (1), chairs (2), 15-amp dual electrical outlet (1), exhibit show badges (2) (reception, Tuesday, Wednesday), cleaning of public areas, security (overnight).
Exhibit Booth Exclusions: Lead retrieval (rates coming soon), conference session attendance – delegate registration is required if exhibitors wish to attend conference educational sessions .
Deposit Required: $ 1,000 per booth booked.
Final Payment : Early bird rates – full payment required by (tentative) deadline May 15, 2020. If full payment is not received, the reservation will be adjusted to the Regular Rates.
Booths Booked after May 15, 2020: Full payment required upon booking. All exhibit fees must be paid in full in order before exhibitors set up their exhibit space.
- Refunds will not be issued for exhibitors who do not show up to exhibit and who have not contacted CACCN by mail, email or telephone prior to the deadlines indicated below.
- On or before May 15: 30% administration fee will be withheld
- On or before June 30: 40% administration fee will be withheld
- After June 30: 100% of total booth fees will be withheld* We will work with you to assign the booth fees to a remaining sponsorship opportunity with inclusion of the sponsor name in the conference materials.
Sponsorship Opportunities: Sponsorship (available in March 2020)
Already registered? Visit the Exhibitor Information Portal for shipping, show design and more…(coming soon)
CACCN Exhibit Contact Information
Christine Halfkenny-Zellas, Chief Operating Office
PO Box 25322, London, ON, N6C 6B1
Toll Free (in Canada): 1-866-477-9077
Direct Dial: 1-519-649-5284