Letters of Invitation may be provided to nurse attendees who require them for Visa Applications. All international attendees are strongly advised to review the requirements from the Government of Canada – Immigration and Citizenship.
To request a Letter of Invitation for Dynamics 2019:
- Complete the online application
- Emailed applications will not be accepted
- Upload a letter from employer on official letterheard, confirming your name, address, nursing position, number of years in nursing, nursing registration number, any funding they will provide for your travel, hotel, tuition fees and how this conference will benefit your nursing practice.
Review the information below BEFORE making a request for a Letter of Invitation.
- Approved letters will not be issued prior to February 15, 2019
- Letters will not be issued for requests that are not provided via the application form with the required documentation
- Letters will be issued only for the duration of the conference.
- Letters will be addressed to/in the name of individual, attending the conference. Letters will not be extended to the individual’s colleagues, friends and/or family members.
It is the attending individual’s responsibility to cover all expenses, related to their participation at the Dynamics of Critical Care Conference (including registration, travel, accommodation, medical insurance and visa processing fees).
Disclaimer: CACCN reserves the right to decline any request for a letter of invitation. CACCN cannot and will not assist with the Visa process, tuition funding for the conference, healthcare, travel expenses, accommodation expenses or expenses for travel documents. CACCN has no influence on an individual’s application to a Canadian Consulate for a Visa to travel to Canada and is not responsible for the outcome of an individual’s Visa application.