Exhibit Insurance Requirements
- CACCN/Dynamics is only responsible for the common areas (outside of the exhibit booth). Each exhibitor is responsible for arranging coverage for their exhibit space, including equipment material / liability / theft, etc. CACCN/Dynamics, does not/will not accept responsibility for injury to persons, loss of, or damage to products, exhibits, equipment or decorations in individual booth spaces, by fire, accident, theft, or any other causes while in the building.
- CACCN/Dynamics does provide security services overnight from 1800 hrs to 0600 hrs on Monday and Tuesday. A copy of the insurance certificate is required by September 1. Exhibitors with no insurance certificate on file will need to provide prior to setting up in the exhibit hall.
Exhibit Show Hours
- Conference Brochure – program information starts on page 14
- Monday, September 16:
- Move in 0730 to 1530 hrs
- Exhibit/Poster Reception 1630 – 1900 hrs
- Spacelabs Social – “The Pint” – 1900 – 2400 hrs – Spacelabs invites all exhibitors to attend this complimentary event.
- Tuesday, September 17:
- Exhibit Hall Open 0900 – 1600 hrs
- Pub Tour – 1900 hrs – 2400 hrs – Exhibitors are welcome to attend. Tickets are $ 17 per person.
- Wednesday, September 18:
- Exhibit Hall Open 0900 – 1330 hrs
- Move out 1400 – 2200 hrs
Hotel Accommodation and Travel
- Hotel Halifax (formerly the Delta Barrington/Halifax)
- $ 199.00 per night plus applicable taxes
- Room block was available until August 12, 2019
- Online Booking Available
- Westjet – Coupon Code: 3O9G5LJ
- Code is 3 capital O 9G5LJ – Copy/Paste 3O9G5LJ
- Visit www.westjet.com/conventions to book!
- Travel from September 9 to 25, 2019; 5% off Econo, 10% off Econoflex and Premium Fares; 2% off Econo, 5% off Econoflex and 10% off Premium fares for guests travelling trans-border, into and out of Halifax.
- Ground Transportation – Shuttle Service: click here
Show Service Contractor: Global Convention Services
- Please read through the Show Package
- Advance Warehouse Shipping Label – Global Conventions
- Halifax Convention Centre: Shipping, Material Handling, Loading Dock Information
- If you require additional electrical, orders may be placed through Global Convention Services
- All material shipping, material handling, etc must go through Global Convention Services
Customs Broker: Consult Expo
Exhibit Booth Personnel
- Exhibit Personnel Registration Form
- Register your Exhibit Personnel by no later than September 1, 2019
- Need extra badges? $ 90.00 per badge, per day – includes service charge (18%) and taxes HST (15%). After submitting the exhibit personnel registration form, CACCN National will calculate any additional badge fees and will invoice the exhibitor. Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Cheque or EFT.
LeadR ® Lead Retrieval
- YOUR DEVICE – YOUR LEADS = LeadR®
- Available until September 7
- Modern lead retrieval at your fingers tips .. with the device you already own and know how to use. A mobile app system doesn’t tie leads to their exhibitor table. Download from the Google Play or Apple Store. LeadR ® is NOT compatible with Blackberry.
- LeadR Flyer
- LeadR Registration Form
Exhibitor Private Events / E-Blast to Delegates
- Holding a private event during Dynamics? Review the Private Event information and contact CACCN National Office at 866-477-9077 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wish to send “Visit our Booth” or other notifications of an event to delegates? Please complete the form and email to email@example.com
Social Event Ticket Order Form
- Spacelabs Social, September 16. Spacelabs invites all exhibitors to join the fun! The Social is a complimentary, ticketed event.
- Pub Tour, September 17. Managed by Dart Frogs in Halifax. The Tour is a ticketed event. Tickets are $17.00 per person including taxes, handling fees.
- Tickets will be available for sale at the registration desk on Monday, September 16 up to 1600 hrs AST
- Ticket Order Form
Delegate Bag Insert
- Place order in time for the insert to arrive at our office by August 31st! Complete the delegate bag insert form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please review the sponsorship opportunities: click here. If interested in a sponsorship opportunity, please contact CACCN National Office at 866-477-9077 or via email: email@example.com
CACCN Exhibit Contact Information
Christine Halfkenny-Zellas, Chief Operating Officer
Toll Free (in Canada): 1-866-477-9077
Direct Dial: 1-519-207-7007