CACCN provides presentations received from abstract authors / conference presenters who wish to share their work. As a result, not all presentations will be available online. If you are seeking information regarding a specific presentation, please contact CACCN National Office at email@example.com providing the session number, presentation title, author(s) and we will attempt to obtain the presentation or put you in touch with the author.
Copyright Notification: Graphics, photographs, and text appearing in these presentations are protected by copyright. Personal use of the information is acceptable. Distribution and/or commercial use is prohibited without the express written permission of CACCN. Please contact National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your name, contact telephone, contact email, and the purpose for redistribution of the materials. CACCN will review the request and provide a written response.
- 1B Navigating PRELOAD assessment: Choosing the right pathway (S Desrosiers & C Baylon)
- 1D Burnout at the bedside: Keeping your spark for nursing (A Rodriguez)
- 1E/2F Deliberate practice for skills mastery learning in critical care nursing: CPR exemplar (B Fagan & J Hawley)
- 2E Learning together. Post intensive care syndrome (PICS) awareness and action. An intensive care unit (ICU) led initiative to foster understanding of PICS and PICS-F in the post-ICU care team. (A Embree, K Webb-Anderson & C Bishop)
- 3A Higher acuity patients and less experienced nurses: Implementation of a rapid response team to support non-critical care areas. (K Callaghan & M Burns)
- 4B No gut, no glory: The importance of maintaining the integrity of the gastrointestinal tract in critically ill patients (J Harris, H Feist & J Bouma)
- 4C Friend or foe? Using chlorohexidine gluconate for oropharyngeal decontamination and the prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia. (K Webb-Anderson, M Mackenzie & S Burgess)
- 6C Integrating the 2018 PADIS clinical practice guidelines with the ABCDEF bundle (J Hawley & B Fagan)
- 6E The clot thickens: And other coagulation mysteries revealed! (J Harris, H Feist & J Bouma)
- 7B Post-intensive care syndrome (PICS): Why you need to know about it. (J Chahal, J Kryworuchko, F Howard & G Haljan)
- 9D Fluid resuscitation in the intensive care unit: Choice of fluid, volume, and targets (J Hawley & B Fagan)
- 10E Survivorship: Beyond the walls of the intensive care unit (ICU) (C Crowe & F Howard)