|Who May Stand for Election?||A current/active member of CACCN, possessing a valid registered nursing license who is no less than 18 years of age, is currently working in critcial care with a willingness to serve on the Board of Directors.|
|Who may not stand for election?||Associate Affiliates (not currently working in critical care) and Student Affiliates|
|Who May Nominate for Election?||A current/active member may nominate any duly qualified current/active member for election to the Board of Directors.|
|Nomination Guidelines?||Nominators may nominate one candidate only.|
Review the Nomination Package before accessing the Online Nomination form.
|What is the Time Commitment?||– Support the Mission/Vision/Values of the Association.|
– Support the Strategic direction of the Association.
– Promote the Association and membership.
– Work collaboratively with Board Members, Association Members, Partners and Sponsors.
– Review / respond to email communications in a timely manner (at min. once per week).
– Prepare for and attend two (2) face to face Board meetings (March – 2 days/September – 2-day Board Meeting, 1 day Chapter Connections Day, plus 3 day Dynamics conference).
– Prepare for and attend four (4) to five (5) Board teleconferences annually.
– Chair a National Board Committee.
– Prepare for and attend National Committee meetings
– Work on board initiatives.
Time commitment average approximately 8 hours per month – however this could vary depending on National Committee work.
|How do I prepare to submit my nomination?||– Review the Nomination Information package to determine information required.|
– Review the PowerPoint, General Operating Bylaw #1 and CACCN Policies.
– Write your ‘personal statement’ (500 words maximum).
– Nominee and Nominator complete and sign the Nomination Form.
– Ensure your CV or Resume is up to date.
|How do I submit my nomination?||Complete the online application.|
Include the required information:
– signed Nomination form
– curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
– current photo (head shot, high resolution photo in .jpg or .png format, no smaller than 2″ x 2″).
|What is the deadline date?|
July 5, 2020 @ 1700 hrs ET
|Questions?||Christine Halfkenny-Zellas, COO |
Telephone at 866-477-9077
|Nomination Information |
Please review all information prior to submitting your nomination. Incomplete applications, applications received after the deadline and those received in a manner other than the online submission form will not be considered.
|Nomination Information Package|
|Nomination Form (PDF)|
|Nomination Form (Word)|
|Board of Directors|
|General Operating Bylaw # 1|