CACCN Overall Award Criteria
- Review the overall award, bursary, grant criteria before submitting an application.
- Download Criteria for CACCN Awards, Grants and Bursaries
Canadian Intensive Care Week Spotlight Challenge Bursary
Presented annually to a group of critical care nurses who develop an activity and/or event to profile their local Critical Care Team during Canadian Intensive Care Week.
Presented twice annually to provide funding to assist critical care nurses who successfully certify or renew their certification in our specialty – CNCC(C) and CNCCP(C).
- Two annually – Initial Certification @ $500 X 2 (1 spring/1 fall)
- Four annually – Renewal Certification @ $250 X 4 (2 spring/2 fall)
- Bursary Criteria
- Submission Deadline:
- Initial Certification: Spring – by March 15 / Fall – by September 15
- Renewal by CL Hours: by November 15
- Initial Certification: Online Submission
- Renewal Certification: Online Submission
Presented annually to provide funding to assist critical care nurses to attend a post secondary educational program directly related to the practice, administration, teaching and/or research of critical care nursing.
- Paula Price Memorial Bursary:
- CACCN Graduate Bursary:
- Online Submission
Awarded annually to a CACCN member who is the investigator of a research study that is relevant to the practice of critical care nursing.